The Free Legal Web Barcamp is taking place on Saturday 18 October at the RSA in London.
We already have a good number of people participating, but more is better. If you’d like to have your say as to how the Free Legal Web might be developed, please do sign up. If you’re not able to attend, please comment on the blog.
What will we be discussing? The agenda will be up to you, but we’ll be trying to answer some of the following questions:
- What type of service are we aiming to achieve?
- Who can contribute what to the initial development project?
- What data resources are available and what are the barriers to their re-use?
- How can we best leverage those resources and add value?
- How can we best encourage and facilitate authoritative content contributions?
- How will we organise, manage and fund the project?